Social Marketing: Create Lead Searches
Crafting an effective lead search can take some experimenting and fine tuning to produce the types of results most useful to you. Create and modify up to five lead searches and review the lead quality.
To utilize these features, your dealership’s Social Media accounts will need to be connected to the tool; find steps for connecting your Social Media accounts here.
To create a lead search:
- Log in to your Dealer Panel with an account which has administrative access for your dealership.
- Select “Social Marketing” from the “360 Panel” heading in the navigation bar along the top of the Dealer Panel; you will be directed into your “Social Marketing” platform.
- Select “Settings” and “Lead Searches” on the left-hand menu.
- Click “Add”
- Enter a keyword, such as “oil change”. If you’d like, you can also add another phrase in the ‘Must Include’ field, such as “need”. You may also enter phrases in the ‘Must Not Include’ field for filtering purposes.
- You may select a specific language, or you may choose ‘Any Language’.
- You may also enter a specific address or city name in the ‘Near This Place’ field to narrow down results to a certain area. You may also select a mile range, from 1 to 25 miles.
- After entering your preference, select ‘Preview’ and the right-hand pane will display any Twitter results that match what you’ve entered. If you’re satisfied with the results, click ‘Save’. Results from that search will now populate under the Leads section
- You may enter up to 5 different lead searches.
- Once you have entered your desired searches, select “Leads” on the left hand navigation menu to view your Leads feed.