I am trying to connect Google My Business, but I am encountering errors. It is saying I need to have a Google+ account.
Prior to connecting your Google My Business account, it’s necessary to have a Google+ account enabled. Many Google accounts created prior to last year automatically had Google+ enabled. However, some users with newer Google accounts may not have had Google+ automatically enabled.
To add Google+:
- log into your Google Account
- go to https://plus.google.com
- Once on this page select the "Join Google+" on the left sidebar:
Next, proceed to connecting Google my Business. This can be completed in either of the following areas*:
- 360Connect > Reviews > Settings > Connect Google My Business
- Social Marketing > Settings > Connect Accounts > Add Google My Business
*once your Google My Business account is connected in one of these two areas, it will be connected for all areas.