How Does ReviewBuilder Work?
Step 1: The sales or service transaction occurs
- Every closed sale or repair order is logged in your DMS.
- Dealer enters customer info into DMS as usual.
- Info gets pushed to a data partner overnight.
Step 2: Smart Targeting distributes reviewers to DealerRater, Google, and Facebook
- DealerRater analyzes your dealership's performance on DealerRater, Google, and Facebook, every day, to determine where the need for reviews is greatest on that day.
- Your customers are assigned to a review form for one of those three review sites based on our Smart Targeting algorithm’s findings, OR-based on how the dealership has manually set its distribution.
- We analyze your data to identify users with a Gmail email address and add them to the Google distribution first.
Step 3: An automatic review request goes out to the customer
- Text request is sent.
- Text cannot be sent? An email is sent instead.
- The request includes a Write a Review link that will take them DealerRater, Google, or Facebook.
- There is logic in place to prevent duplicate review requests from being sent for customers that have multiple visits or conflicts with LotShot.
Step 4: The customer writes a review
- Customer submits a review on DealerRater.com, Google, or Facebook.
- If the request was sent via text, the customer will be kept in a "closed-loop" process and only asked for a DealerRater review.
- The employee is tagged, content is moderated, Resolution Advantage applies...just like any review! (Employee tagging and Resolution Advantage only apply to reviews left on DealerRater)
Step 5: The review goes live
- Review displays a Verified Customer badge (DealerRater only)
- Follows regular syndication and review feed flow
- The review becomes part of the overall review count and rating for the dealer and employees.
Other Helpful Information
How ReviewBuilder Works