How to Connect the Dealer Panel Reviews page to Facebook
Connecting external platforms, like Facebook, to DealerRater Dealer Panel, allows you to respond to all of your reviews in one place. Copied below are step-by-step instructions on how to connect the Dealer Panel to Facebook.
1.If you are not already logged into DealerRater, log in to the Dealer Panel with an account that has administrative access for your dealership
2. In the header, under the Reviews tab and select "All Reviews" from the drop-down.
3. Click on the pencil icon next to the Facebook tab and then select "Connect Primary Page" or "Connect Service Page."
*The Primary Page is your DealerRater profile page which highlights key details around your dealership's sales experience and allows dealers to attract low funnel car buyers. The Service Page is for the service center which allows your customers to read reviews on your most recent service appointments.
4. When this prompt is displayed, please confirm that the Admin account for your Facebook page is displayed in the continue box. If not, select "Log into another account," and log in to an account with Admin access.
*You will not be able to connect Facebook to the DealerRater Dealer Panel unless you have admin access for the desired Facebook pages.
5. Next, check off ALL pages and click next.
6. Following, make sure all permissions are set to "yes" and then click done.
7. If the Facebook account you are using is an Admin of multiple Facebook pages, please select the page you would like to connect to this account.
8. Lastly, a final prompt will come up, click done, and wait for the notification to show up below.
*If you do not get this pop-up notification, check your business integrations here. If there is DealerRater Review's connection, remove it and start again.