How to remove Business Integrations on Facebook
Users occasionally experience an error when attempting to connect Facebook to the DealerRater Dealer Panel. Usually, this can be resolved by attempting to connect the page again. But, as a best practice, we recommend following the steps below to remove the Business Integration with DealerRater on the Facebook-end first, before attempting to reconnect. This will usually eliminate any other issues or conflicts that could prevent the reconnection from working properly.
1. If you are not already logged into DealerRater, log in to the Dealer Panel with an account that has administrative access for your dealership
2. Find the Reviews tab in the header and then select All Reviews from the drop-down.
3. Select the pencil icon next to your Facebook connections and then disconnect the page you are currently using.
4. Next, log in to your Facebook page that you just disconnected from DealerRater and select "Settings and Privacy" from the dropdown.
5. Then select "Settings."
6. Scroll down in the sidebar and select "Business Integrations"
7. Check off the "DealerRater Reviews" connection and select remove.
8. Then "Remove" the connection.
9. For in depth instructions on how to connect properly, please click here.