Dealer Panel: Tools > Advertising
If your dealership owns advertising on DealerRater, any administrative user can update your advertising from within your Dealer Panel. Please see below for information regarding potential advertising placements.
To update your DealerRater Advertising, you will need to be set up with advertising access. Please contact our Support Team to gain advertising access. The new advertising files which you wish to post must also meet DealerRater's advertising specifications; you can view our complete ad specifications by clicking here. Once you have received advertising access and have the necessary files, you can update your advertising through your Dealer Panel by following the steps below:
- If you are not already logged in to DealerRater, log in to the Dealer Panel with an account which has both administrative and advertising access for the dealership.
- Select 'Advertising' from the 'Profile' Heading near the top of the Dealer Panel.
- Click 'View' for the ad placement you wish to update. Note that if you have advertising access for multiple dealership accounts, all accounts you have access for will be displayed on this page.
- On the “Current Ad” Page, select the type of
file you would like to upload. You can click here to view more information about the different advertising placements and
file types available.
- To post a JPG or GIF file, see step 5, below.
- To post a SWF (FLash) file, skip to step 6, below.
- To post a video, skip to step 7, below.