Reviews > All Reviews
Cars.com - To connect your Cars.com account, all you need to do is click “Connect to Cars.com.” If we find a corresponding Cars.com account for your dealership, it will be immediately linked.
- If you receive a message that says we cannot find your Cars.com account, someone from our Client Services team will reach out to you shortly to help you connect.
Google - To connect your Google location, you will need to be an administrator for your dealership’s Google "My Business" page.
- Click “Connect to Google” and select your google account or enter your account credentials.
- You will see a popup that authorizes DealerRater to access your Google reviews information; click “Allow.”
- Select the specific Google location you would like to connect (only one location can be synced to the Reviews page).
Facebook – To connect your dealership’s Facebook fan page, you will need to be an administrator of the page.
- Click “Connect to Facebook” and log into your account if you are not already.
- Select the Fan Page you would like to connect to (only one fan page can be synced to the Reviews page)
Please be advised that reviews from external sources are pulled into the Dealer Panel twice daily, at 3 am and 3 pm EST. However, it may take up to 1 hour to see your reviews from those sources upon connecting an account.
2) Filter Options:
- From - To: Select a custom range of dates to filter by.
- Review Sentiment: Filter by positive or negative reviews.
- Keyword Search: Can filter by select keywords.
- Website: Filter by what websites the reviews are coming from.
- Response status: Filter reviews by response status.
3) Exports: Download a spreadsheet of your review data by selecting the ‘XLS’ or ‘CVS’ buttons
Each review will have a designated white background on the Reviews page. By default, you’ll see a collapsed version of each review, giving you some more relevant information, including a snippet of the review content. You can view more details of the review and respond to the review by clicking the “Respond” button or “View Details” link.
What else can you do?
Each review card will display a lot of information. In addition to the functionality mentioned above, you will also have the ability to:
- Respond to each review – publicly or privately for DealerRater reviews
- Report a DealerRater review
- Post a DealerRater review to Facebook by selecting “Post to Facebook” if you have installed our Facebook Wall Tool. If not, instructions for the Wall Tool setup can be found here.
- Edit a response or comment to a DealerRater or Google review
- Remove a response or comment to a Google or Cars.com review.
For more information on managing your reviews: