Dealer Panel: Profile > Amenities
The Amenities page in your Dealer Panel allows you to update which amenities are displayed on your Dealer Review Page. To update your amenities, please follow the instructions below:
1) If you are not already logged into DealerRater, log into DealerRater with an account that has administrative access for your dealership.
2) Select “Amenities” from the “Profile” heading in the navigation bar along the top of the Dealer Panel.
3) To add “Available Amenities” for your dealership, click and drag on the gray icon for the desired amenity, drag it to the “Selected Amenities” section.
4) To remove selected amenities, click and drag the desired amenity in the manner described above to the “Unselected Amenities” column, or click the check-box for the amenity or amenities you would like to remove.
5) To add more Amenities, scroll down to the bottom of the "Available Amenities" column and type your option, and hit enter.
6) If your dealership participates in our ServiceEngage program, you can click the “Service Center Amenities” tab to update the amenities listed on your Service Center page.
7 ) Click the orange “Save Changes” button to save any updates you have made.