Dealer Panel: Profile > Amenities
The Amenities page in your Dealer Panel allows you to update which amenities are displayed on your Dealer Review Page. To update your amenities, please follow the instructions below:
1. If you are not already logged into DealerRater, Log in to the Dealer Panel with an account which has administrative access for your dealership.
2. Select “Amenities” from the “Profile” heading in the navigation bar along the top of the Dealer Panel.
· You can view the currently selected and other available amenities on this page.
3. To add “Available Amenities” for your dealership, click and drag on the blue icon for the desired amenity and drag it to the “Selected Amenities” section, or click the check box for any amenity or amenities you would like to add, and click the “Move to Selected Amenities” button.
4. To remove selected amenities, click and drag the desired amenity in the manner described above to the “Available Amenities” column, or click the check-box for the amenity or amenities you would like to remove, and click the “Remove Checked Amenities” button.
5. If your dealership participates in our ServiceEngage program, you can click the ‘Service Center Amenities” tab to update the amenities listed on your Service Center page.
6. Click the orange “Save Changes” button to save any updates you have made.