Dealer Panel: Reporting > Competition
The Competition Report in your Dealer Panel allows you to compare your dealer’s review performance on DealerRater against other dealers of your make in your area. To access and use the Competition Report, please follow the steps below:
1. If you are not already logged into DealerRater, Log in to the Dealer Panel with an account which has administrative access for your dealership.
2. Select “Competition” from the “Reporting” heading in the navigation bar along the top of the Dealer Panel.
3. Choose the Date Range: You can select a date range from the drop-down menu, or select “Custom” and choose the desired date range in the fields provided. You can also choose whether the report provides daily, weekly, or monthly data points.
4. Competition Dealers: The drop down menus provides a list of dealers selling your brand in your area – choose up to 3 dealers to include in the report.
5. Metric: Select whether the report will compare dealers by Review Count (default) or Average Rating.
6. Your Dealership vs. Your Competitors: The graph will display how your dealership compares against the other dealers you selected.
7. Table: The table below the graph lists all of the data in your report.
8. Export: To export your report data, click the "Export" button located immediately above the data table; the report can be exported as a XLS or CSV file.