Dealer Panel: Profile > CRM Contacts
The CRM Contacts page in your Dealer Panel allows you to view or edit designated addresses for your CRM address for leads & contacts routing, or service requests. Any email address listed on this page can be set up to receive an email whenever a vehicle lead or contact comes in. If your dealership participates in our ServiceEngage program, when a customer submits a service request. From this page, you can edit an existing CRM address or add a new contact address.
You can add/edit CRM contact information by following the instructions below:
1. If you are not already logged into DealerRater, Log in to the Dealer Panel with an account which has administrative access for your dealership.
2. Select “CRM Contacts” from the “Profile” heading in the navigation bar along the top of the Dealer Panel.
3. Click “Add a New CRM Contact” to add a new CRM contact email, or click on an existing CRM contact address to edit the contact: You will be rought to the “Add/Edit CRM Contact” page.
4. Email: enter the CRM email address in this field.
5. Receive email for new leads: click this checkbox if you would like this address to receive an alert every time a new lead or contact is submitted.
a. Select Email type: A designated CRM leads routing address should receive alerts in ADF/XML format; all other addresses, such as personal email addresses, should receive emails in Plain Text.
6. Request For Service Comes In: If you participate in our ServiceEngage program, click this checkbox if you would like this email address to receive requests for service from your dealer’s service profile.
7. Click the Save Changes button to complete your updates.