Dealer Panel: Dealer Info
The “Dealer Info” page in your Dealer Panel allows you to update your dealer’s contact and listing information on DealerRater. Below, you can find instructions for updating your dealer’s address, phone numbers, website, hours, and more.
To Update your Dealer Info:
1) If you are not already logged into DealerRater, log into DealerRater with an account that has administrative access for your dealership.
2) Select “Dealer Info” from the “Profile” Heading in the navigation bar along the top of the Dealer Panel.
3) Here you can update general information about your dealership including:
- Dealership phone number
- Service phone number
- Parts phone number
- About Us
- Dealer and Service page URL
- Sales, Service and Parts hours
4) Hours of operation has a “Weekdays & Weekends” toggle. Selecting “Weekdays & Weekends” allows you to set them all at once. If you have different hours for each day, you can select the “Custom” toggle to set those.
If your dealership has signed up for our ServiceEngage program, you can list information for your service department separately from your main Dealer info. To enter separate service department information, uncheck the “Service Center…Same as Dealership…” checkbox underneath each heading on the page, and a particular “Service Center” listing will appear.