Dealer Panel: Profile > Dealer Info
The “Dealer Info” page in your Dealer Panel allows you to update your dealer’s contact and listing information on DealerRater. Below, you can find instructions for updating your dealer’s address, phone numbers, website, hours, and more.
To Update your Dealer Info:
1. If you are not already logged into DealerRater, Log in to the Dealer Panel with an account which has administrative access for your dealership.
2. Select “Dealer Info” from the “Profile” Heading in the navigation bar along the top of the Dealer Panel
3. To update the Dealer name or primary phone number, you will need to contact DealerRater Support – you can do so by requesting the “Request Update” link next to these items.
4. Under the “Dealership Address” heading you can update your dealer’s address information.
5. Under the “Contact Numbers” heading you can update your service or parts phone numbers.
6. Under the “Website” heading you can update your website address.
7. Under the “Hours of Operation” heading you can update your dealer’s Hours.
a. For Sales, Service, or Parts hours to be displayed, the checkbox to “Show…Hours” underneath each department’s hours must be checked.
8. Under the “Dealership About Us” heading, you can edit the text displayed under “About This Dealer” on your Dealer Review Page.
9. Under the “Service Center: Schedule an Appointment” heading, you can update our preferences for how request to schedule service appointments are received. Please note that you will need to be signed up for our ServiceEngage program in order to use this feature.
If your dealership has signed up for our ServiceEngage program, you have the ability to list information for your service department separately from your main Dealer info. To enter separate service department information, uncheck the “Service Center…Same as Dealership…” checkbox underneath each heading on the page, and a separate “Service Center” listing will appear.