Dealer Panel: Profile > Dealer Info
The “Dealer Info” page in your Dealer Panel allows you to update your dealer’s contact and listing information on DealerRater. Below, you can find instructions for updating your dealer’s address, phone numbers, website, hours, and more.
To Update your Dealer Info:
1) If you are not already logged into DealerRater, log into DealerRater with an account that has administrative access for your dealership.
2) Select “Dealer Info” from the “Profile” Heading in the navigation bar along the top of the Dealer Panel.
3) To update the Dealer name or primary phone number, you will need to contact DealerRater Support – you can do so by requesting the “Request Update” link next to these items.
4) Under the “Dealership Address” heading, you can update your dealer’s address information.
5) Under the “Contact Numbers” heading, you can update your service or parts phone numbers.
6) Under the “Website” heading, you can update your website address.
7) Under the “Service Center: Schedule an Appointment” heading, you can update our preferences for scheduling service appointments. Please note that you will need to be signed up for our ServiceEngage program to use this feature.
8) Under the “Hours of Operation” heading, you can update your dealer’s Hours.
- For Sales, Service, or Parts hours to be displayed, the checkbox to “Show…Hours” underneath each department’s hours must be checked.
9) Under the “Dealership About Us” heading, you can edit the text displayed under “About This Dealer” on your Dealer Review Page.
If your dealership has signed up for our ServiceEngage program, you can list information for your service department separately from your main Dealer info. To enter separate service department information, uncheck the “Service Center…Same as Dealership…” checkbox underneath each heading on the page, and a particular “Service Center” listing will appear.