Dealer Panel: Tools > ReviewShare Setup
The DealeRater ReviewShare tool allows you to request that reviewers share their positive DealerRater reviews to other third-party review websites. To set up ReviewShare for your dealership, please follow the steps below:
1. If you are not already logged into DealerRater, Log in to the Dealer Panel with an account which has administrative access for your dealership.
2. Select “ReviewShare Setup” from the “Tools” heading in the navigation bar along the top of the Dealer Panel.
3. For any site where you would like to request that reviewers share their reviews, you will first need to find the URL for the page on that website where a reviewer can click a “Submit Review” button for your dealership.
4. Paste the URL for your dealer’s page on the third-party site into the space provided on the DealerRater ReviewShare page in your Dealer Panel.
5. To confirm that the entered URL works correctly, click the “Check URL” button for the desired website; you should be directed to the page on that site where a reviewer can click to submit a review.
6. Click the radio-button top the left of the desired website to mark that site as the active site your reviewers will be directed to.
· Please note that only one website can be active at any time as a target for DealerRater ReviewShare, however the active site can be changed as often as is desired.
7. Click “Save Changes” to save any updates.