Dealer Panel: Reporting > Employees Report
The Employees Report in your Dealer Panel provides information on your Dealer’s employee’s performance in regards to reviews received on DealerRater. To access and use the Employees Report, please follow the steps below:
1. If you are not already logged into DealerRater, Log in to the Dealer Panel with an account which has administrative access for your dealership.
2. Select “Employees” from the “Reporting” heading in the navigation bar along the top of the Dealer Panel.
3. Choose the Date Range: You can select a date range from the drop-down menu, or select “Custom” and choose the desired date range in the fields provided.
4. Employees: click the “Select Employees” drop-down menu, and check which employees should be included in the report (‘All Employees” is selected by default.)
5. Metric: You can choose to report on number of reviews received or employee rating. Note that the employee rating metric will display the selected employee(s) rating as as it appeared on the date you select.
6. Top Performing Employees: The graph will display up to ten top-performing employees for your report criteria, as well as showing an “average” bar displaying the average for all employees at the dealership.
7. Report Data: The table below the graph lists all of the data in your report.
8. Export: To export your report data, click the "Export" button located immediately above the data table; the report can be exported as a XLS or CSV file.