Images & Widgets
The Images and Widgets section of your Dealer Panel provides the code for installing DealerRater Images and website add-on widgets to your dealership website. To navigate the Images and Widgets page, please follow the steps below.
1) Log in to the Dealer Panel with an account that has administrative access for your dealership.
2) Select 'My Website Tools' from the 'Tools' heading in the navigation bar along the top of the Dealer Panel.
3) The ‘Testimonial’ Tab lets you see your most recent testimonials with filter options that include: how many reviews are displayed, minimum score, and review source.
4) The 'Staff Widget' tab provides code for installing your DealerRater Testimonial Feed in HTML and iframe formats, as well code for installing your DealerRater Employee Profile List to your dealership’s website.
5) The 'Seals' tab provides our Certified Dealer Seals, which can be installed on your dealership's website - the seal will show your dealership's Certified Dealer status and current DealerRater score and link to your DealerRater Profile page.
6) If your dealership has won a Consumer Satisfaction and/or Dealer of the Year award from DealerRater, the 'Awards' tab will be displayed. Clicking this tab will allow you to view and download JPG and PNG files for any award graphics your dealership has received.
7) To get the code for any of the seals or staff widgets, click the “Copy Code” link below the desired item to copy the code to your clipboard, or click "Show Code" to view it.To install the desired seal or widget on your dealership website, we recommend copying the desired code and providing it to your website provider, with instructions to install the code strictly as provided. If the code is modified or not installed as provided, it may not function correctly.