Dealer Panel: Reviews > LotShot
The LotShot web-application allows for dealership employees to send photo review requests to customers, streamlining the review collection process and providing photo reviews on your Dealer Review Page. The “LotShot” section of your Dealer Panel allows you to monitor LotShot requests, and provides information and access to the LotShot web-application. Please follow the instructions below to navigate the LotShot section of your Dealer Panel:
1. If you are not already logged into DealerRater, Log in to the Dealer Panel with an account which has administrative access for your dealership.
2. Select “LotShot” from the “Reviews” heading in the navigation bar along the top of the Dealer Panel.
3. LotShot Messages: This tab shows any messages sent by your dealership employees through LotShot, allowing you to easily monitor your dealer’s LotShot usage and see which customers have posted LotShot reviews.
4. Setup LotShot with our App: This tab provides links and information to download the DealerRater for Dealers mobile app, which includes LotShot.
5. Logo Upload: If your dealership participates in our 360Connect or DealerRater Connections programs, you can upload a logo to be placed on all LotShot photos.
· Please note that if your dealership also participates in our ReviewBuilder program, the same logo is used for both LotShot photos and ReviewBuilder emails.
To view the LotShot Quick Start Guide for detailed instructions for using LotShot, click here: http://dealerrater.uservoice.com/knowledgebase/articles/443916-lotshot-quick-start-guide