Dealer Panel: Reporting > Reviews Report
The Reviews Report in your Dealer panel provides information on your Dealer’s Reviews and Review History on DealerRater. The key features on the Reviews Report in your Dealer Panel are described below:
1. If you are not already logged into DealerRater, Log in to the Dealer Panel with an account which has administrative access for your dealership.
2. Select “Reviews” from the “Reporting” heading in the navigation bar along the top of the Dealer Panel.
3. Choose the Date Range: You can select a date range from the drop-down menu, or select “Custom” and choose the desired date range in the fields provided.
4. Review Type: You can run a report on your dealers’ Sales Reviews, Service Reviews, or All Reviews (default.)
5. Metric: You choose to report on Review Count or Average Rating during the provided Date Range.
6. Display: You can toggle whether the graph shows daily, weekly, or monthly data points for your report.
7. Report Data: The table below the graph lists all of the data in your report.
8. Export: To export your report data, click the "Export" button located immediately above the data table; the report can be exported as a XLS or CSV file.