Dealer Panel: Tools > Service Reminder Emails
If your dealership is signed up for our ServiceEngage program, you can set up service reminder emails to be sent to your customers who submit reviews for your dealership on DealerRater. This allows you to remind customers who have had a positive experience at your dealership to return to you for service. To set up your Service Reminder Emails, please follow the steps below:
1. If you are not already logged into DealerRater, Log in to the Dealer Panel with an account which has administrative access for your dealership.
2. Select “Service Reminder Emails” from the “Tools” heading in the navigation bar along the top of the Dealer Panel.
3. Email Frequency: choose from the drop menus which reviewers should receive service reminder emails, and the frequency with which the emails should be sent.
4. Email Type: select whether the reminder email should be based around a special offer which you have running on DealerRater, the service reviews you have collected on DealerRater, or if you would like to create a custom email.
5. Edit Your Email: regardless of the email type, you can customize the subject and text of the reminder email your customer will receive.
6. Preview the Email: you can send a preview email at any time by clicking the “Send a Preview Email” link – this will send your current service reminder email to the email address registered to your DealerRater account.
7. Save: once you have updated your Service Reminder Emails as desired, click “Save Email” to save your changes.