Dealer Panel: Tools > Social Media Setup
From the “Social media Setup” section of your Dealer Panel, you can set up and manage DealerRater’s tools and applications for Facebook; if your dealership participates in our 360Connect program, you can also set up the abilities for reviewers to share their reviews to Twitter and Facebook. To set up and manage your Social Media Settings, please follow the steps below:
1. If you are not already logged into DealerRater, Log in to the Dealer Panel with an account which has administrative access for your dealership.
2. Select “Social media Setup” from the “Tools” heading in the navigation bar along the top of the Dealer Panel.
3. To setup or manage the Facebook Page Wall tool, which posts DealerRater reviews directly to your Facebook Page wall, click the “Wall Tool” tab. For detailed instructions on setting up the Wall Tool, click here: http://dealerrater.uservoice.com/knowledgebase/articles/741447
4. To install our Testimonials application to your dealer’s Facebook Page, click the “Testimonials” tab. For detailed instructions on installing Facebook applications, click here: http://dealerrater.uservoice.com/knowledgebase/articles/741450
5. To install our Classifieds (inventory) application to your dealer’s Facebook Page, click the “Classifieds” tab. For detailed instructions on installing Facebook applications, click here: http://dealerrater.uservoice.com/knowledgebase/articles/741450
6. To set whether or not reviewers are presented with the option to share their DealerRater reviews to their Facebook and Twitter accounts, click the “Social Sharing” tab, and check whether or not you would like to prompt reviewers to share their reviews.
· Please note that the “Social Sharing” feature is only available to dealers who participate in our 360Connect program.