Dealer Panel: Tools > Testimonial Setup
In the Testimonials section of your Dealer Panel, you can find the code for installing the Testimonial Feed of DealerRater reviews to your website, as well as edit the settings for the Testimonial Feed. To set up and manage your Testimonial Feed, please follow the steps below:
- If you are not already logged in to DealerRater, log in to the Dealer Panel with an account which has administrative access for your dealership, and select "Testimonials" from the "Tools" heading in the navigation bar along the top of the Dealer panel.
Feed Settings: The feed settings tab allows you to set up and control your Testimonial feed to your website and/or Facebook page. You can edit your Testimonial Settings in the following ways:
- Select Review Sources: If your dealership participates in our 360Connect program, you will have access to reviews from other review websites then DealerRater to include in your testimonial feed. Check the box for any site which you would like included as a review source for your testimonial feed.
- Review Setting: To customize the number of reviews included in your feed, and minumum score required for a review to be included, update the Revew Settings and then click 'Save Changes'.
- Feed Preview: Allows you to view all reviews currently included in your Testimonial Feed, and to exclude individual reviews from the feed.
- Excluded Reviews: Any reviews you have excluded from your feed will be displayed here.
- If you would like to set up your testimonials to your dealership's Facebook page, you can click here for instructions.