How to Customize Review Builder Emails
As a ReviewBuilder customer, you have the option to customize the email sent through ReviewBuilder to your sales and service customers. You can customize and save your ReviewBuilder emails by following the steps below:
1. Log in to your Dealer Panel with an account which has administrative access for your dealership.
2. Select “ReviewBuilder” from the “Reviews” heading in the navigation bar along the top of the Dealer Panel.
3. Under the “Configure Email Text” heading, you can customize the subject and body of the email a customer will receive.
4. Provided below is a list of Merge Tags which you can use to auto-populate information in the email template: for example, the merge tag *|FNAME|* will auto-populate the name of the customer when the email is sent.
5. You can send yourself a preview of the email by clicking the “Send a Preview Email” link.
6. Click the orange “Save Email” button once you have created the email that you would like to use.
7. Click the “Configure Service Emails” tab to update the email template your service customers will receive.
8. Click the “Logo Upload” tab to customize the logo or image at the top of the email which will be sent to your customers.
9. To upload a new logo, click the “Upload Logo” button and browse your computer for the image you would like to use.
10. Click the “Select Review Sites” tab to change the additional third party review sites a customer can be asked to share their review on – up to two additional review sites can be selected.
11. For the desired review sites, enter the URL where your dealer’s reviews can be read on the listed website.
12. Click the check-box next to the desired sites, and click “Save Changes” at the bottom of the page.