How to Set Up LotShot Access for Dealership Employees
The LotShot web-application allows for dealership employees to send photo review requests to customers, streamlining the review collection process and providing photo reviews on your Dealer Review Page. To set your employees up so that they can access and use LotShot, please follow the steps below:
1. Log in to your Dealer Panel with an account which has administrative access for your dealership.
2. Select “Employee Profiles” from the “Profiles” heading in the navigation bar along the top of the Dealer Panel.
3. In the list of employees, click on any employee you wish to have access.
· If the employee does not already have an employee profile, you can create one by following these instructions: http://dealerrater.uservoice.com/knowledgebase/articles/741426
4. On the Employee’s profile page, find the 'Account Access' selection, and set the employee to have 'User' access ('Administrator' access also provides access to LotShot, but is not required.)
· For information about the different access levels, click here: http://dealerrater.uservoice.com/knowledgebase/articles/741396
5. Click “Save Changes” at the bottom of the Employee Profile Page.
· If the employee already has User or Administrator access, you can click here for instructions for re-sending the activation email, as well as additional information about the access levels.
6. The employee will receive an Account Activation email from firstname.lastname@example.org. From this email, they will need to either create a password (or confirm their password if they already have an account) to activate their employee user account.
7. Once the employee has activated their account, they will have access to LotShot.
Once a user has activated their account and logged in to
LotShot, they can view the Quick Start Guide for a walk-through for how to use