Copied below are step-by-step instructions for customers to post a Review on DealerRater. Please feel free to share these instructions with your customers.
Please follow the steps below to post your DealerRater review:
1. Go to http://www.dealerrater.com/consumer/writereviews/search/ (United States) or http://www.dealerrater.ca/consumer/writereviews/search/ (Canada).
2. Enter the name of your dealership to bring up the dealer’s listing, or search for your dealership by entering the brand and postal code and clicking “Search”
3. Click the name of the dealership in the search results.
4. Enter Your Overall Rating for your experience, from 1 (worst) to 5 (best).
5. Select whether or not you would recommend this dealership to others.
6. Enter a Title for your review, and then describe your experience with the dealership, using 25 words or more.
7. Enter your reason for visit and brand of vehicle.
8. Select Your Employee(s) dealt with.
9. Enter additional ratings from 1 (worst) to 5 (best) for the categories provided, if applicable.
11. Click “Submit Review”. Please note in order to submit your review, you will be asked to verify your review by creating a DealerRater account (If you are already logged in to an account you will be able to skip this step.)
To create an account, on the “Verify Your Review” message screen:
a. Enter and confirm your email address.
Create a password and screen name.
c. Click “Verify”
d. If you already have a DealerRater Account, you can log in to that account by clicking “Already have an account? Log In” link at the very bottom of the window.
Please note – After creating an account on DealerRater, you will receive a confirmation email containing a link to activate your account. You must click on this link to activate your account and to post your review. If you do not receive the confirmation email, please contact email@example.com with the subject line "account activation" and we will manually activate your comments.