Adding a New Administrator for your Account
In order for anyone at your Dealership to manage your dealer’s DealerRater Account, including Dealership information, employee profiles, and responding to reviews, they will first need to be set up as an administrative user for your dealership. To set up a new administrative user, please follow the steps below:
Once they employee has received the Account Activation email, they will be able to register an account and set up login information so that they can access the Dealer panel as an administrator.
1. Log in to your Dealer Panel with an account which has administrative access for your dealership.
2. Select “Employee Profiles” from the “Profiles” heading in the navigation bar along the top of the Dealer Panel.
3. In the list of employees, click the “Edit” link for the desired employee.
· If the employee does not already have an employee profile, you can create one by following these instructions: http://dealerrater.uservoice.com/knowledgebase/articles/741426
4. On the Employee’s profile page, find the “Account Access” selection, and set the employee to “Administrator” access.
· For information about the different access levels, click here: http://dealerrater.uservoice.com/knowledgebase/articles/741396
5. Click “Save Changes” at the bottom of the Employee Profile Page.
6. The employee will receive an Account Activation email from email@example.com, allowing them to create and activate their own DealerRater account. If the employee had already activated an account with "User" access, their access level will be upgraded automatically.