How to send a Public Response to a DealerRater Review
All DealerRater dealers have the ability to respond publicly to reviews they have received on DealerRater. Public responses are posted directly to the Dealer Review Page where the review is displayed, immediately below the review itself. Public responses for positive reviews allow you to customize your page and stand out from the average dealership, and public responses to negative reviews are a critical part of our best practices, allowing dealers to address customer complaints for anyone else who reads the negative review.
Please follow the steps below to respond privately to a review:
1. Log in to your Dealer Panel with an account which has administrative access for your dealership
2. Select “All Reviews” from the “Reviews” heading in the navigation bar along the top of the Dealer Panel
3. Locate the review you would like to respond to, and click on the “View” link to access the Review Details page.
4. Scroll toward the bottom of the page, and select “Respond Publicly” from the “Respond” section. You will be asked to confirm that you wish to send a public response.
5. Type your message in the space provided, and click “Submit Response” to send your response.