You can view more information about the different reasons for reporting a review by clicking here.
Please follow the steps below to report a review to our Content Team:
Please note that our Content Team requires that a dealership send a private response to the reviewer before the Content Team is able to look into a review for potential removal. To view instructions for sending a private response, please click here: http://dealerrater.uservoice.com/knowledgebase/articles/741399
1. Log in to your Dealer Panel with an account which has administrative access for your dealership
2. Select “All Reviews” from the “Reviews” heading in the navigation bar along the top of the Dealer Panel
3. Locate the review you would like to report, and click on the “View” link to access the Review Details page.
4. Scroll toward the bottom of the page, and click the orange “Report this review” link located in the “Review” section of the page, below the text of the review – a “Report Review” popup will appear.
5. Enter a message to explain why you do not believe the review is valid to be posted in the space provided.
6. Enter your email address so that our Content Team can follow up with you with any questions or updates.
7. Click “Submit” to send your report.