Update Dealership Listing & Contact Information
You can update our dealer’s information, such as address, website, and phone number, through the Dealer Info page in your Dealer Panel. To access your Dealer Info page and make any updates, please follow the instructions below:
1. Log in to your Dealer Panel with an account which has administrative access for your dealership.
2. Select “Dealer Info” from the “Profile” Heading in the navigation bar along the top of the Dealer Panel
3. Dealership Address: You can update your dealer’s address information under this heading.
4. Contact Numbers: You can update your service or parts phone numbers under this heading.
5. Website: You can update your website address under this heading.
6. Service Center: Schedule an Appointment: If your dealership participate sin our ServiceEnage program, you can update your preferences for how request to schedule service appointments are received.
7. To update your dealer’s name, country, or main phone number, you can click the “Request Update” link to contact DealerRater Support regarding the update.
8. Hours of Operation: You can update your dealer’s hours, including service and parts hours if desired, under this heading.
· For Sales, Service, or Parts hours to be displayed, the checkbox to “Show…Hours” underneath each department’s hours must be checked.
9. About Us: Under this heading, you can edit the text displayed for the “About This Dealer” section of your Dealer Review Page.
If your dealership has signed up for our ServiceEngage program, you have the ability to list information for your service department separately from your main Dealer Info. To enter a separate service-specific address, website, hours, or About Us, uncheck the “Service Center…Same as Dealership…” check-box underneath the desired section, and enter the information for your Service Department in the space provided.