Adding to or Updating the Dealer Photo Gallery
The Dealer Photos page in your Dealer panel allows you to update the photo gallery section of your Dealer Review Page. To update your dealership photos, please follow the instructions below:
1) Log in to your Dealer Panel with an account which has administrative access for your dealership.
2) Select “Dealer Photos” from the “Profile” heading in the navigation bar along the top of the Dealer Panel
3) To add a new photo, click the “Upload Photos” button, and browse your computer for the photo you would like to upload, click the check-box for the page where you would like the photo to be posted, and click “Submit
· If your dealership participate sin our ServiceEngage program, you will have the option to upload photos to your Dealership or Service Center page.
4) To remove a photo which is currently posted, scroll over the photo you would like to remove, click the blue “X” icon which will appear in the upper-right corner of the photo, and click “Delete” in the pop-up window which will appear.
5) To change which photo is listed as the “Primary Dealership Photo” click on the desired photo and drag it to the far-left of the photos which are displayed – the left-hand most photo is always the “Primary” photo.
6) To add or edit a caption for a photo, click on the “Edit Photo Details” link for the desired photo, type the desired caption in the field provided, and click “Submit”.
7) If your dealership participates in our ServiceEngage program, you can switch between photos for your Dealership page and your Service Center page by selecting the appropriate tab at the top of the page.