Adding to or Updating the Dealer Photo GalleryThe Dealer Photos page in your Dealer panel allows you to update the photo gallery section of your Dealer Review Page’s photo gallery section. To update your dealership photos, please follow the instructions below.
1) If you are not already logged into DealerRater, Log in to the Dealer Panel with an account with administrative access for your dealership.
2) Select “Dealer Photos” from the “Profile” heading in the navigation bar along the top of the Dealer Panel.
3) To add a new photo, click the “Upload Photos” button, and browse your computer for the photo you would like to upload, click the check-box for the page where you would like the photo to be posted, and click “Submit.”
- If your dealership participates in our ServiceEngage program, you will have the option to upload photos to your Dealership or Service Center page.
5) To change the “Primary Dealership Photo,” click on the desired photo and drag it to the far-left of the photos which are displayed – the left-hand most photo is always the “Primary” photo.
6) To remove a photo that is posted, scroll over the photo you would like to remove, click the blue “X” icon, which will appear in the upper-right corner of the photo, and click “Delete” in the pop-up window, which will appear.
7) To add or edit a caption for a photo, click on the “Edit Photo Details” link for the desired photo, type the desired caption in the field provided, and click “Submit.”