How to Add a New Employee Profile
It’s important to equip all customer-facing employees with a DealerRater Employee Profile page. Here are instructions for creating a new employee profile.
Note: profiles can only be created by program administrators, so these steps will require admin-level access to the dealer’s page.
- Login to DealerRater
- Go to the Profile section, and select Employee Profiles
- Click Add New Employee
- Enter the employee’s first and last name
- Enter the employee’s email address (each email address may only be setup to 1 employee profile, per dealer page)
- Enter the employee’s position
- Select the employee’s account access. For details on User and Admin access click here
- Select a department from the drop-down menu
- Add a photo, bio, specialties, mobile number and more
- The employee’s Contact and visibility settings can be customized by an administrator at any time in the Settings tab
- Click “Create User” to create the profile. A welcome email will be sent to the employee, with login instructions