How to Remove an Employee Profile
If you need to remove the profile and listing for any employee listed for your dealership on DealerRater, you can do so through the “Employee Profiles” section of your Dealer Panel. To remove an employee profile, please follow the steps below:
1) Log in to your Dealer Panel with an account which has administrative access for your dealership.
2) Select “Employee Profiles” from the “Profile” heading in the navigation bar along the top of the Dealer Panel.
3) From the “Employees” list, click on the employee whose profile you wish to edit.
4) Scroll to the bottom of the employee’s profile, and click the orange “Delete Employee” link.
· Please note that deleting an employee will not remove any reviews the employee has been tagged in from the dealership.
· If a deleted employee should return to the dealership, it is possible that the employee's profile could be reactivated by DealerRater Support - please contact our Support Team to see if a deleted profile can be reactivated.
5) You will be asked to confirm your decision to delete the profile, click “Yes, Confirm” to delete the profile.