Employee Directory Listings for Your Dealer’s Website
If your dealership has your dealer’s employees listed on DealerRater with Employee Profiles, you can export your DealerRater employee profiles to your dealership website to create a staff directory on your website. By using DealerRater’s Employee List on your website, you can manage both your DealerRater and website employee listings through your DealerRater Dealer Panel, and each employee listing will link to the employee’s full profile and review list on DealerRater.
To set up your DealerRater Employee List on your website, you will just need the code for installing this feature, which can be found in the Images and Widgets page in your Dealer Panel. To get the code for installing your Employee List, please follow the steps below:
1. Log in to your Dealer Panel with an account which has administrative access for your dealership.
2. Select “Images & Widgets” from the “Tools” heading in the navigation bar along the top of the Dealer Panel.
3. Click the “Add-Ons” tab located just below the “Images and Widgets” heading.
4. Find the “Employee List on your Website” and click the “Get Code” link.
5. A popup window will appear, containing the code for installing this feature.
6. Copy the code and provide it to your website provider, with instructions to install the code to your dealership website.
· We recommend asking your website provider to install the code exactly as provided; if the code is modified or not installed exactly as provided, it may not function correctly.