If your dealership has your dealer’s employees listed on DealerRater with Employee Profiles, you can export your DealerRater employee profiles to your dealership website to create a staff directory on your website. By using DealerRater’s Employee List on your website, you can manage both your DealerRater and website employee listings through your DealerRater Dealer Panel, and each employee listing will link to the employee’s full profile and review list on DealerRater.
To set up your DealerRater Employee List on your website, you will just need the code for installing this feature, which can be found in the Images and Widgets page in your Dealer Panel.
To get the code for installing your Employee List, please follow the steps below:
1) Log into your Dealer Panel with an account that has administrative access for your dealership.
2) Select “My Website Tools” from the “Tools” heading in the navigation bar along the top of the Dealer Panel.
3) Click the “Staff Widget” tab located just below the “My Website Tools” heading.
4) Click the “Copy HTML” button.
5) Provide the copied code to your website provider, with instructions to install the code to your dealership website.
- We recommend asking your website provider to install the code exactly as provided; if the code is modified or not installed exactly as provided, it may not function correctly.