Testimonial Feed for Your Dealer’s Website
As part of our Certified Dealer Program, we provide code for a Testimonial Feed of your positive DealerRater Review which can be installed on your dealership website. You can customize your testimonial Feed settings from with the “Testimonial Setup” section of your Dealer Panel. To get the code for installing your Testimonial Feed to your website, please follow the steps below:
1. Log in to your Dealer Panel with an account which has administrative access for your dealership.
2. Select “Images & Widgets” from the “Tools” heading in the navigation bar along the top of the Dealer Panel.
3. Click the “Add-Ons” tab located just below the “Images and Widgets” heading.
4. Find the Add-Ons titled “Our Reviews on your Website” – the testimonial Code is provided in three formats; if you are uncertain which format to use, HTML is the default format used by most websites. The available code formats are:
a. HTML: to get the HTML (most commonly used) code for installing the Testimonial Feed, click “Get Code” for the left-hand most item, titled “Our Review on your Website”.
b. Iframe: to get the Iframe URL for installing the Testimonial Feed (used for flash websites and when the feed will be embedded into existing pages or widgets) click “Get Code” for the item titled “Our Review on your Website (For Flash Sites)”.
c. RSS: to get the RSS URL for installing the Testimonial Feed, click “Get Code” for the right-hand most item, titled “Our Review in RSS Format for External Websites”.
5. Once you click the “Get Code” link for the desired code format, a popup window will appear which contains the code for installing the Testimonial Feed.
6. Copy the code and provide it to your website provider, with instructions to install the code to your dealership website.
· We recommend asking your website provider to install the code exactly as provided; if the code is modified or not installed exactly as provided, it may not function correctly.