How to Customize Your Testimonial Feed Settings
How to customize your Testimonial Feed settings:
All Certified Dealers are provided with a code that will feed DealerRater reviews and other 3rd party reviews to your dealer website. (For instructions on how to install your review feed, click here)
To customize your Testimonial Feed settings:
- Log in to your Dealer Panel with an account which has administrative access for your dealership
- Go to Tools > My Website Tools > Testimonial Setup
- Check the 3rd party sources to include in your feed. Uncheck to remove the source.
- If needed, your Cars.com, Facebook and Google pages can be connected in Reviews > All Reviews
- In Review Settings, select the number of reviews to display, and the minimum review score required
- Click Save Changes
- Preview your feed
- Check the box next to any review you wish to exclude
Note: any changes will be automatically applied to your installed website feed and/or Facebook Testimonials App – no need to re-install. You may refresh those pages to see the review feed changes take effect. For instructions on how to install your Facebook Testimonials App, click here.