Testimonial Feed Settings
In the Testimonials section of your Dealer Panel, you find the code for installing the Testimonial Feed of DealerRater reviews to your website, as well as edit the settings for the Testimonial Feed. To set up and manage your Testimonial Feed, please follow the steps below:
1. Log in to your Dealer Panel with an account which has administrative access for your dealership.
2. Select “Testimonials” from the “Tools” heading in the navigation bar along the top of the Dealer Panel.
3. Select the “Feed Settings” tab in the “Testimonials” section of your Dealer Panel.
4. Select Review Sources: If your dealership participates in our 360Connect program, you are able to include testimonials from other 3rd party review sites in your testimonial feed – select the sites you would like to include to incorporate those reviews into your feed.
5. Review Settings: Choose the number of reviews to be displayed in your Testimonial Feed, and the minimum score for a review to be included. Save Changes to make any updates.
6. Feed Preview: View all reviews currently included in your Testimonial Feed, and click the “exclude” box for any review to remove that review from your feed.
7. Excluded Reviews: If you have excluded any reviews from your feed, they will be displayed here, and can be included again by clicking the “Include” checkbox.
Please note that after making any changes made to your Testimonial Feed settings will be applied immediately to your Testimonial Feed on your website or Facebook App – you will not need to reinstall the Testimonial Feed for the updates to be displayed.