How to Install the Facebook Page Wall Tool
How to Install the Facebook Wall Tool
The Facebook Wall Tool allows you to publish DealerRater Reviews directly to your dealer’s Facebook Page Wall. The Wall Tool will post new reviews to your dealer’s Facebook business page as soon as a new positive review is submitted to DealerRater, with controls provided to allow you to customize which reviews are posted, and how often.
Please note that you will also need to be signed in to Facebook with a personal profile that has access to manage your dealer’s business page on Facebook. Without a personal profile that has this admin access, you will not be able to add the Wall Tool to your page.
To set up the Facebook Page Wall Tool, please follow the steps below:
- Log in to your Dealer Panel with an account which has administrative access for your dealership.
- Go to Tools > Social Media Setup.
- Click the Wall Tool tab.
- Click Sign in with Facebook.
- Proceed through the setup permissions
- Continue as yourself
- Select the page you wish to install to
- Accept permissions for the wall tool to post
- You will receive a prompt asking you to select the Facebook page where you wish to set up the Wall Tool: choose the desired page from the drop-down menu and click Save.
- If you do not see the desired page available, please make sure that you are also logged in to Facebook with a personal profile that has access to manage your dealer’s business page. If you are logged into Facebook as the dealer’s business page, the set up will not work.
- Choose your desired Feed Mode (Automatic, Automatic with LotShot Photos Only, or Manual) If you choose manual, skip to Step 10.
- If an Automatic feed was selected, choose your Daily limit for how many reviews can post to your dealer’s Facebook Page.
- If an Automatic feed was selected, choose your Minimum Score required for a review to be posted to your dealer’s Facebook Page.
- Click Save Changes.