How to Install the Facebook Page Wall Tool
The Facebook Wall Tool allows you to set up an automatic posting of DealerRater Reviews directly to your dealer’s Facebook Page Wall. The Wall Tool will post new reviews to your dealer’s Facebook business page as soon as a new positive review is submitted to DealerRater, with controls provided to allow you to customize which reviews are posted, and how often.
Please note that you will also need to be signed in to Facebook with a personal profile that has access to manage your dealer’s business page on Facebook. Without a personal profile that has this admin access, you will not be able to add the Wall Tool to your page.
To set up the Facebook Page Wall Tool, please follow the steps below:
1. Log in to your Dealer Panel with an account which has administrative access for your dealership.
2. Select “Social Media Setup” from the “Tools” heading in the navigation bar along the top of the Dealer Panel.
3. Click the “Wall Tool” tab, located immediately below the orange ‘Social Media Setup” heading.
4. Click the blue “Sign in With facebook” button.
5. You will receive a prompt asking you to select the Facebook page where you wish to set up the Wall Tool: choose the desired page from the drop-down menu and click “Save”.
· If you do not see the desired page available, please make sure that you are also logged in to Facebook with a personal profile that has access to manage your dealer’s business page. If you are logged into Facebook as the dealer’s business page, the set up will not work.
6. Choose your desired Feed Mode (Manual or Automatic.) If you choose manual, skip to Step 9.
7. If an Automatic feed was selected, choose your Daily limit for how many reviews can post to your dealer’s Facebook Page.
8. If an Automatic feed was selected, choose your Minimum Score for a review to be posted to your dealer’s Facebook Page.
9. Click the Orange “Save Changes” button.