DealerRater Logos for Your Dealer’s Website
As part of our Certified Dealer Program, we provide code for several DealeRater Seals and Logos which can be installed on your dealer’s website to draw attention to your Certified Dealer status and promote your dealer’s reputation on DealerRater. To view and get the code for installing your DealerRater Seals and Logos to your website, please follow the steps below:
1. Log in to your Dealer Panel with an account which has administrative access for your dealership.
2. Select “Images & Widgets” from the “Tools” heading in the navigation bar along the top of the Dealer Panel.
3. Click the “Seals” tab located just below the “Images and Widgets” heading.
4. Click the “Get Code” link for any item you would like to have installed on your website.
5. Copy the code provided in the ‘Seal Feed Code” popup window which will appear.
6. Provide this code to your dealer’s website provider, with instructions to install the code to your dealership website.