As part of our Certified Dealer Program, we provide code for several DealeRater Seals and Logos, which can be installed on your dealer’s website to draw attention to your Certified Dealer status and promote your dealer’s reputation on DealerRater. To view and get the code for installing your DealerRater Seals and Logos to your website, please follow the steps below:
1) Log in to your Dealer Panel with an account that has administrative access for your dealership.
2) Select “My Website Tools” from the “Tools” heading in the navigation bar along the top of the Dealer Panel.
3) Click the “Seals” tab located next to the “Staff Widget” heading.
4) Click the “Copy Code” link for any item you would like to have installed on your website.
5) You can also click on the ‘Show Code’ link and copy the code from the pop-up.
6) Provide this code to your dealer’s website provider, with instructions to install the code to your dealership website.