How to Add or Update Photos for your Service Center Page
If your dealership participates in our ServiceEngage program, you have the option to customize your Service Center profile page, including adding photos to the page. To update your Service Center photos, please follow the instructions below:
1. Log in to your Dealer Panel with an account which has administrative access for your dealership.
2. Select “Dealer Photos” from the “Profile” heading in the navigation bar along the top of the Dealer Panel
3. To add a new photo, click the “Upload Photos” button, and browse your computer for the photo you would like to upload.
4. Click the ‘Service Center Page” check-box to post the photo for your Service page, and click “Submit”.
· If you would like to post the photo to your general Dealership page as well, you can also check the ‘Dealership Page” check-box.
5. To edit your Service Center photos as described in steps 6 – 8 below, make sure you have selected the “Service Center Photos” tab on your Dealer Photos page.
6. To remove a photo which is currently posted for your Service Center, scroll over the photo you would like to remove, click the blue “X” icon which will appear in the upper-right corner of the photo, and click “Delete” in the pop-up window which will appear.
7. To change which photo is listed as the “Primary” Service Center photo, click on the desired photo and drag it to the far-left of the photos which are displayed – the left-hand most photo is always the “Primary” photo.
8. To add or edit a caption for a photo, click on the “Edit Photo Details” link for the desired photo, type the desired caption in the “Service Center Page” field provided, and click “Submit”.