Dealer Panel: Profile > Special Offers
If your dealership participates in our ServiceEngage Program, you can add special offers on your Service Center page on DealerRater. You can manage your special offers by following the steps below:
1) If you are not already logged into DealerRater, Log in to the Dealer Panel with an account that has administrative access for your dealership.
2) Select “Referrals & Offers” from the “Profile” heading in the navigation bar along the top of the Dealer Panel.
3) To add a new Referral Bonus, fill out the appropriate fields, and click the orange “Add Referral Bonus” button under the fields previously filled out.
4) To edit an existing special offer, click the “Edit” link for the desired offer.
5) Adding, Editing, or Removing Special Offers:
After clicking the button to add or edit a special offer, you will be able to update the following fields of information:
A) Title: The name which will be displayed for the Special Offer.
B) Description: The details of the special offer.
C) Automatically renew the Expiration Date each month: Checking this box will cause the special offer to renew each month, with the expiration date listed as the last day of the current month
D) Expiration Date: The special offer will not be displayed after this date.
E) Click the orange “Save Changes” button to save the special offer.
F) Delete Special offer: click this link to remove the special offer from the system permanently.