If your dealership participates in our ServiceEngage Program, you can add special offers to be displayed on your Service Center page on DealerRater. You can manage your special offers by following the steps below:
1. Log in to your Dealer Panel with an account which has administrative access for your dealership.
2. Select “Special Offers” from the “Profile” heading in the navigation bar along the top of the Dealer Panel.
3. To add a new special offer, click the orange “Add a New Special Offer” button on the upper-right hand portion of the Special offers screen.
4. To edit an existing special offer, click the “Edit” link for the desired offer.
Adding, Editing, or Removing Special Offers:
After clicking the button to add or edit a special offer, you will be able to update the following fields of information:
1. Title: The name which will be displayed for the Special Offer.
2. Description: The details of the special offer.
3. Start Date: the offer will not be displayed on your Service Center page before this date.
4. Expiration Date: The special offer will not be displayed after this date.
a. Automatically renew the Expiration Date each month: checking this box will cause the special offer to renew each month, with the expiration date listed as the last day of the current month.
5. Offer Code: If you wish to include an offer code, enter it here.
6. Disclaimer: If you wish to include disclaimer text, enter it here.
7. Delete Special offer: click this link to permanently remove the special offer from the system.
8. Click the orange “Save Changes” button to save the special offer.