Social Marketing: Settings - Connect Accounts
Your DealerRater Connections and 360Connect package includes a feature called Social Marketing. This provides you with one centralized hub for you to manage all your Social Media activity, increase your fan base by sharing relevant content, and engage with Social Media leads in your area.
To utilize these features, you’ll first need to connect your various social media accounts. There are options for Facebook, Twitter, Google+, LinkedIn and Google My Business.
Follow these instructions for connecting your Social Media accounts:
- Log in to your Dealer Panelwith an account which has administrative access for your dealership.
- Select “Social Marketing” from the “360 Panel” heading in the navigation bar along the top of the Dealer Panel; you will be directed into your “Social Marketing” platform.
- Select “Settings” and “Connect Accounts” on the left-hand menu.
- Click “Add” for the social media account you’d like to add.
- Follow the prompts to log into the dealership’s social media account.
- Note: different sites may prompt a step for you to “Authorize” or “Accept” access to the app. To connect your account, you will need to accept these various permission requests.
- The page will refresh and the tool will begin populating information from the account, which may take 24 to 72 hours.