Social Marketing: Customer Posts
Customer Posts allow you to view and respond to any posts made by consumers to your linked social media accounts. Every post will have a comment box where you can respond directly to the customer, without having to access that individual Social account page.
To utilize these features, your dealership’s Social Media accounts will need to be connected to the tool; find steps for connecting your Social Media accounts here.
To respond to a customer post:
- Log in to your Dealer Panel with an account which has administrative access for your dealership.
- Select “Social Marketing” from the “360 Panel” heading in the navigation bar along the top of the Dealer Panel; you will be directed into your “Social Marketing” platform.
- Select “Customer Posts” on the left-hand menu.
- Click “Respond” in the desired post
- Type your response. You can add a pre-made response by clicking the “Add Response” logo in the lower left-hand corner
- Click “Post”
To filter by source, or status (awaiting response, responded to, or dismissed) use the filter menu on the right side of the panel.