Social Marketing: Leads
Leads allow you to stay alerted to local Tweets that may provide a lead opportunity for your dealership. Reply to a Tweet right from your Social Marketing platform.
First, your dealership’s Twitter account will need to be connected; find steps for connecting your Social Media accounts here.
To respond to a lead:
- Log in to your Dealer Panel with an account which has administrative access for your dealership.
- Select “Social Marketing” from the “360 Panel” heading in the navigation bar along the top of the Dealer Panel; you will be directed into your “Social Marketing” platform.
- Select “Leads” on the left-hand menu.
- Select the tweet you’d like to respond to from the ‘Recent Leads’ feed.
- Enter your message in the response field provided. The message field will automatically populate the Twitter username of the person you’re responding to. You will see a character count on the right-hand side to let you know when you’ve reached the 140 max limit set by Twitter.
- You can add a pre-made response by clicking the “Add Response” logo in the lower left-hand corner
- Once you have entered your response, select ‘Post’ and your tweet will be submitted.
- If there is a lead you’d prefer not to respond to and would like to ‘dismiss’, click the “dismiss” link. This will remove that specific post from your Leads feed.
To filter by lead searches, or lead results (potential leads, replied, dismissed, archived) use the filter menu on the right side of the panel.