Social Marketing: Content
The Content tab of the tool is where relevant, interesting articles and Twitter content is populated in one place and ready to be shared out to your linked social media accounts through a simple link.
The tool pulls in RSS feeds of your choosing and Twitter results based on content searches you may enter.
To utilize these features, your dealership’s Social Media accounts will need to be connected to the tool; find steps for connecting your Social Media accounts here.
To publish content:
- Log in to your Dealer Panel with an account which has administrative access for your dealership.
- Select “Social Marketing” from the “360 Panel” heading in the navigation bar along the top of the Dealer Panel; you will be directed into your “Social Marketing” platform.
- Select “Content” on the left-hand menu.
- Select an article from your content feed
- Click “Share”
- Edit the content as you like, and select the social media sites you would like to post to. Ensure the URL for the content remains in the post
- Click “Post Now” for an immediate post, or “Schedule Post” to select a day and time in the future for your content to publish.
To filter by content categories, or content searches, use the filter menu on the right side of the panel.