Listings show if you are listed and how accurate your listings are on each source. These are broken down into different categories: search engines, review sites, directories and social sites.
- Monitor important sources and ensure that the listing information is current and consistent
- Monitor where your name and other business data is being published
- Monitor historical progress of listings and citations
- Edit and add your listings
Listings in your 360 Panel will be shown in one of three ways:
- Green Checkmark: dealer’s contact information matches the contact information entered in the 360 Platform and displayed on DealerRater.
- Yellow Warning Sign: online listings that contain a listing for your dealership, but with contact information that does not match your dealer’s information on DealerRater.
- Red X: possible online listings that have no listing for your dealership.
To edit a Listing in the 360Connect Dashboard:
- Log in to your Dealer Panel with an account which has administrative access for your dealership.
- Select “Listings” from the “360 Panel” heading in the navigation bar along the top of the Dealer Panel.
- On the upper-left part of the Listings page, you will see a “Listing Score” which is calculated based on how many of the available listings sites have a listing for your dealership, and the accuracy of your dealer’s information on those listings.
- On the upper-right part of the Listings page, you will see the “Listing Information” box, which the 360 panel uses as the correct listing information for your dealership. The “Listing Information” section is taken from your dealer’s information on your Dealer Review Page on DealerRater.
- To edit a listing, choose the listing you would like to edit and click "show details" – Any information shown in red font is information which does match your DealerRater listing and “Listing Information.”
- With “Show Details” selected for a specific listing, click the “edit” link to navigate directly to the listing site, where you can edit the information.
- For any listing shown as “found with possible errors” (displayed with the yellow warning sign) click “ignore errors” if you do not wish to edit the listing information, and no longer want to be reminded about any discrepancy for that listing’s information. Clicking “stop ignoring errors” will again highlight the possible errors.
- If the listing shown is not the correct listing for your dealership, click “not mine” to remove the current listing.
- If no listing has been found for your dealership (shown with a red “x”) click “view possible matches” to view websites found by the 360 program which may belong to your dealership
- To manually enter a listing while viewing possible matches, paste the URL for your dealer’s listing on that particular site in the “Enter…listing URL here” field and click the “Add” button.