Updating 360 Mentions Searches
The mentions feature of the 360Connect Program scours the Web daily for news, blogs or social content that mentions your dealership name or related keywords that you choose. Comprehensive results can be searched, and then sorted by source, date, category and sentiment.
Please the steps below to edit/update your 360Connect Mentions and Twitter searches:
1) Log in to your Dealer Panel with an account which has administrative access for your dealership.
2) Select “Mentions” from the “360 Panel” heading in the navigation bar along the top of the Dealer Panel; you will be directed to the “Mentions” section of your 360 Panel.
3) To add or update search terms, click the Settings tab, located next to the “Search Mentions” tab.
4) To edit an existing search term, click the “edit” icon located to the right of the desired search term.
5) To delete an existing search term, click the “X” icon located to the right of the desired search term.
6) To add a new search term, click the “Add New Search” button, and enter the keywords for the desired search term.
a) Search terms can be customized by including words or phrases that “Must” or “Must Not” be included in the mention, as well as by excluding individual domains (for example, you could exclude your dealer’s website if you find that to many mentions come from your own site.)
7) To update your mentions searches on Twitter, scroll down to the “Twitter Searches” section; Twitter Searches can be updated in the same manner as the searches described in step 3 – 6 above.