Dealer Panel: 360 Panel & Dashboard
If your dealership participates in our 360Connect program, you will have access to the 360 Dashboard and Panel. The Dashboard provides a snapshot overview of the information contained in your full 360Connect panel, as well as links to the different sections of the 360 Panel To navigate your 360 Dashboard, please follow the steps below:
1. If you are not already logged into DealerRater, Log in to the Dealer Panel with an account which has administrative access for your dealership.
2. Select “Dashboard” from the “360 Panel” heading in the navigation bar along the top of the Dealer Panel.
3. Listings: The Listings section of your 360 Panel monitors your dealership’s presence and listing information on 3rd party websites. The Dashboard provides information about the accuracy of your dealer’s listings on major 3rd party sites.
4. Reviews: The Reviews section of your 360 Panel monitors your dealership’s reviews across 3rd party online review websites. The Dashboard tracks your dealer’s reviews on 3rd party sites over the past 7 and 30 days.
5. Mentions: The Mentions section of your 360 Panel tracks online content such as articles and photos which mention your dealership, or other pre-defined search terms. The Dashboard tracks the number of recent positive, negative, and neutral mentions.
6. Social Monitoring: The Social Monitoring section of your 360 Panel tracks activity on your dealership’s social media accounts. The Dashboard charts Facebook likes and Twitter followers for your dealership.
7. Competition: The Competition section of your 360 Panel allows you to compare your dealership’s online presence or “Share of Voice” as well as social media audience against competitors of your choosing. The Dashboard charts the share of voice for your primary search term.
8. Social Marketing: The Social Marketing section of your 360 Panel allows you to monitor, and connect with and engage, potential customers through social media. The dashboard displays the number of customers waiting for a response and potential leads which have not been contacted.
9. Reports: The reports section of your 360 Panel allows you to customize and add recipients for the daily, and weekly or monthly executive reports, sent by the 360Connect program. To access your 360 Reports page, select “Executive Reports” from the “360 Panel” heading in the navigation bar along the top of the Dealer Panel.
10. 360 Panel: To access the full 360Connect Panel for any of the sections listed above, select the desired section of the Panel from the “360 Panel” heading in the navigation bar along the top of the Dealer Panel, or click the appropriate button from within the 360 Dashboard.