Dealer Panel: Reporting > ReviewBuilder
If your dealership utilizes our ReviewBuilder tool, the ReviewBuilder report in your Dealer Panel allows you to easily track how many ReviewBuilder emails have been sent by your dealership,how many reviews have been generated as a result of those emails, at what percentage of your dealer's total review count have come from ReviewBuilder reviews over a certain span of time. Please follow the steps to below to access and navigate your ReviewBuilder report:
1. If you are not already logged into DealerRater, Log in to the Dealer Panel with an account which has administrative access for your dealership.
2. Select “ReviewBuilder” from the “Reporting” heading in the navigation bar along the top of the Dealer Panel.
3. Date Range: You can select a date range from the drop-down menu, or select “Custom” and choose the desired date range in the fields provided.
4. Review Type: You can choose to display results for Sales, Service, or All Reviews that your dealership has received through ReviewBuilder.
5. Metric: The ReviewBuilder report will display results based on number of emails sent and reviews generated.
6. Display Range: You can toggle whether the graph shows daily, weekly, or monthly data points for your report.
7. Report Data: The table below the graph lists all of the data in your report.
8. Export: To export your report data, click the "Export" button located immediately above the data table; the report can be exported as a XLS or CSV file.