Looking for more information on managing your employee profile settings on DealerRater? Here's what you need to know:
- Build Trust with Consumers and Drive Sales: DealerRater Employee Profiles are a unique feature that allow dealership employees to build trust and engagement with consumers even before the consumer reaches out to the dealership. More and more often, dealership employees are being asked for by consumers they have never met or even heard of, thanks to their DealerRater Profiles - check out our ebook here for more information.
- Get Your Employees Involved: We recommend allowing your employees the ability to manage their own profiles; this helps to further build employee engagement with their online reputation by granting them ownership over their profile (and will save dealership admins some time, as well) - and don't worry, any dealership admin can still monitor employee activity by receiving alerts for any updates your employees have made to their profiles.
New Features: A lot of new information and functionality is being
introduced for employee profiles on DealerRater: Employees can now display their photo, bio, personal video, years of experience, vehicle specialties, and languages, in addition to standard information like name and department.
- Log in to your Dealer Panel with an account which has administrative access for your dealership.
- Select 'Employee Profiles' from the “Profiles” heading in the navigation bar along the top of the Dealer Panel.
- Select the employee you wish to edit by clicking on their name in the list of employees.
- Select the "Settings" tab from within the employee's profile.
- Check on or off the visibility and alert options in the "Always allow" and Notify me when" sections.
- Select whether or not you would like this employee to be able to edit their own profile (on by default.)
- Click "Save Changes" to save any updates.
- Please note that before employees can log in to edit profile, or use features such as our LotShot application and Certified Employee program, they need to be set up with 'User' access. You can click here to view instructions for granting user access.
- If you need to add a new employee, you can click here to view instructions for adding employee profiles.