Dealer Panel > Reporting > Certified Employee
The Certified Employee Report in your Dealer Panel lets you easily track your employees' progress towards their Certification, and alerts you to any employees who are in danger of losing their Certification. Follow the Steps below to use and navigate your Certified Employee Report:
- If you are not already logged into DealerRater, log in to the Dealer Panel with an account which has administrative access for your dealership.
- Select “Certified Employee” from the “Reporting” heading in the navigation bar along the top of the Dealer Panel.
- The currently certified employees indicator will show how many employees at your dealership are currently Certified.
- If an employee is in danger of losing their certification, there will be an indicator here to show you who is at risk.
- If employees are close to earning their certification, there will be an indicator here to show you what more they need to do.
- Employee Name: The name of the employee, as displayed in your employee profiles.
- Modules Completed: The number of training modules for the Certified Employee Program, out of five, that the employee has completed - an employee must complete all five modules to become certified.
- Positive Reviews: The number of positive reviews the employee has received in the past and current quarter - 10 reviews in either quarter are needed for an employee to be certified.
- Certification Status: Whether or not the employee is currently certified, and the date when their current Certification will expire, based on their current review count.