DealerRater Basic Listing Overview
DealerRater's Basic Listing access allows dealerships which are not yet ready to sign up for our DealerRater Connections product to claim their dealership listing on DealerRater and even utilize some of the basic features available to DealerRater Certified dealers.
Basic Listing access includes:
Public Responses to Reviews
- Any administrator with Basic Listing access can respond publicly to any reviews their dealership has received. Public responses allow a dealership to tell their side of the story in the case of a negative review, or to acknowledge and thank a customer who left a positive review. Public Responses are displayed immediately below the review on the Dealer profile Page
- Basic Listing administrators can also update contact and listing information for their dealership through their Dealer Panel. To view instructions on how to update this information, click here.
- Employee listings can be added by Basic Listing administrators for their dealership, so that when customers log in to DealerRater and write a review, they select or "Tag" the dealership employee(s) they worked with. This makes it easier for a customer to submit their review, and easier for the dealership to recognize who the reviewer has worked with.
- Once employee listings have been created, those dealership employees are also able to use LotShot, a powerful photo-review tool which simplifies the review submission process for customers and generates photo-reviews for the Dealer Profile Page. To use LotShot, employees just need to be added with "User" access per the above instructions. LotShot is available through the DealerRater for Dealers app.
- To view the Quick Start Guide for the DealerRater for Dealers mobile app, click here - note that app functionality other than LotShot will not be available for Basic Listing dealerships.
- As a basic listing dealer, you are also able to connect your Google and Facebook accounts. For more information, click here.