If your dealership is not signed up with DealerRater's Certified Dealer Program but instead has Basic Listing access, then your dealership has the ability to add employee profiles to your Dealer Panel. As a Basic Listing dealership, your employees will not have public profile pages visible to your customers, however customers will still be able to tag your employees on reviews, and your employees will also be able to use the LotShot photo-review application.
To manage your employee listings, follow the instructions below:
- Log in to the Dealer Panel with an account which has administrative access for your dealership.
- Select “Employee Profiles” from the “Profile” heading in the navigation bar along the top of the Dealer Panel
- Existing employee listings are displayed in alphabetical order by last name.
- To add a new employee listing, click the “Add a New Employee” button. You can view instructions for adding new employee profiles by clicking here.
- You can search for a specific employee by using the “Search By Name” search box.
- The list of employees can be sorted by clicking on any of the column-headings.
- To view or edit an employee’s profile, click on the
employee whose profile you wish to edit. You can view instructions for
individual employee profiles by clicking here.
- Each employee's access level for DealerRater is displayed by the icon to the left of their name - in order for an employee to use LotShot, they will need User or Administrator access. For detailed information about the different access levels please click here.
- The "Email" column will let you know whether or not any User or Admin has activated their DealerRater account - there will be a "Resend invite" button next to any employee who has not activated their account. Employees who have not activated their account cannot log in or use LotShot.
- Employees receive an activation email when their profile is created, or whenever you click the "Resend Invite" button.